Covet Battens offer photorealistic timber and metal finishes that provide a maintenance free, dimensionally accurate, lightweight alternative to timber and steel.
Offering designers a limitless array of decorative screening and cladding applications, the Ever Art Wood® series is designed to endure the outdoor elements while maintaining the original specified aesthetic. Designers can achieve the look of real timber and metal - with some finishes also incorporating texture - in a light weight, high quality aluminium with a beautiful Japanese quality and finish.
Features & Benefits
Ever Art Wood® is fire rated - with excellent FR results.
- Fire Tested AS/NZ 3837-1998: Group 1
- Fire Tested AS/NZ 1530.3: Index 0 (spread of flame)
- Meets the Deemed to Satisfy Provisions C1.9 (e)(v) of the 2019 NCC (Volume 1 – covering class 2-9 buildings).
- Independent report / note Ever Art Wood has a 0.2mm polymer wrap applied to the surface and achieves a 0 spread of flame.
- The Ever Art Wood® Series comes with a 10 year manufacturers warranty for outdoor applications. In contrast to real timber, Covet timber look aluminium battens won’t split, warp, expand or fade, require no intensive maintenance or surface preservation, and are not vulnerable to insect damage.
- Ever Art Wood® is built to withstand environments that would pose a challenge for real wood, such as continuous outdoor exposure, high humidity, marine environments etc.