The World-first A1 non-combustible cladding is now available in NZ.
ALPOLIC™ NC/A1 is a fire -safe aluminium composite material with a non-combustible mineral core that contains zero polyethylene.
It has achieved the highest possible European Fire Standard, Euroclass A1, which substantially outperforms solid aluminium and cement cladding product options. It is also the first ACM product to fall under Category D (non-combustible) in the Insurance Council of Australia Hazard Identification and Category Rating guide.
Features & Benefits
- Non-combustible mineral core panel
- Classified to: AS/NZS 1530.1/AS/NZS1530.3, Euroclass A1 EN-13501-1, ISO5660 Exterior & interior, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, BS476 Park 4 (core only)
- Coated with LUMIFLON™ - based FEVE fluoropolymer paint with a 20 year warranty*
- Available with a gloss level of 15% to 80%
- Triple coat finish, the third layer is a protective clear coat
- 15 year delamination warranty*
- Withstands up to 5kpa wind loading exceeding NZS4284 (4mm sheet)
- Over 200 colours available on indent
- Commercial, high-rise & curtain-wall cladding
- Domestic cladding
- Fire-rated wall linings
- Fire-rated ceilings
- Feature walls
- Roof coverings
- Petrol station & train station canopies