Waterproof + Lightweight + Strong.
PSP Corelight is a new wood/plastic composite material that is lightweight, flexible, moisture and chemical resistant. It’s a high quality panel that is easy to handle and cut using conventional tools and panel equipment.
The ideal product for all waterproof joinery, inside and out.
- Easy to nail, drill, plane or glue – suitable for
- Excellent nail/screw holding capabilities
- Anti chemical properties (acid proof)
- No need for on-going maintenance compared to
wood with its natural defensive attributes of quality
- Waterproof, moisture proof, mildew proof &
- Weather resistant (suitable for indoor/outdoor use)
- Only contains environmentally friendly materials,
no heavy metals, formaldehyde, TVOC & asbestos
- Perfect for storage and long-life usage. It’s
toughness & features can out perform ordinary
- High density with amazing sound insulation effect
(suitable for printing and fitting)
- Office partitions, kitchen, residence, public
- Cubicle boards, showcase boards, cabinets &
- System furniture, kitchen cabinets, bathroom
cabinets, living room cabinets & shoe cabinets
- Door blanks for bathrooms, washrooms or toilets
- Can be applied to all furniture applications such
as desks, closets or bedside cupboards
- Interior, exterior boards for DIY furniture
- Modern interior/exterior architectural design
- Sheet Size:
2440mm x 1220mm
- Gauge: 16.0mm & 18.0mm
- Colours: Natural (like MDF)
PSP can also offer Corelight with Greenlam Laminate applied from GVP.
No matter how many sheets are required.
Greenlam Laminates comes in a distinctive range of elegant solid shades, woodgrains, unique patterns & textures that provides a wide array of options when designing your ideal interior setting. Apart from its diverse range, quality, environmentally friendly & affordability is what you can expect from this product.