ALPOLIC®/fr ACM is the ideal choice as a cladding material due to its superior flatness and excellent surface colour uniformity.
Mitsubishi's global leadership in Aluminium Composite Material (ACM) technology now offers ALPOLIC®/fr, with a newly developed non-combustible mineral filled core.
ALPOLIC®/fr is the ideal choice as a cladding material for high-rise buildings due to its superior flatness and excellent surface colour uniformity.
The continuous laminating process combines aluminium skins with the core resulting in superior flatness. Plus the unique technology of coil coating provides the best quality of colour uniformity, and no surface grain lines. While ALPOLIC®/fr is resistant to reasonable impact loads due to the unique composition, it is also incredibly formable. Cutting, curving, routing, grooving and other procedures are easy with aluminium/woodworking machines. ALPOLIC®/fr meets fire code requirements because of its non-combustible mineral filled core.
ALPOLIC®/fr meets fire code requirements because of its non-combustible mineral filled core.
ALPOLIC®/fr is resistance to reasonable impact loads due to the unique composite construction of strong aluminium skins bonded to a viscoelastic core.
ALPOLIC®/fr is a light and strong sheet material with an apparent specific gravity of 1.2 to 2.0, reducing weight by 40% compared with solid aluminium sheet with equivalent rigidity.
The continuous laminating process combines the 0.5mm aluminium skin with the core to create a consistently flat surface.
The unique technology of coil coating provides the best quality of colour uniformity with no surface grain lines.
- Fire-rated non-combustible core (passes NFPA285 and ISO9705 Group 1)
- Coated with LUMIFLON® FEVE Polymer (CFTE) paint with a 20 year warranty
- Available with a gloss level of 5% up to 90%
- More than 230 colours available
- 3 coat finish, the third layer is a protective clear coat
- 10 year delamination warranty
- withstands up to 5kpa wind loading exceeding NZS4284
- Commercial, high-rise & curtain-wall cladding
- Corporate Signage
- Fire-rated wall linings
- Fire-rated ceiling linings
- Feature walls
- petrol station & train station canopies
| || |
- White M9010 - Gloss 30%
- Black MJ062 - Gloss 30%
- Charcoal M7991 - Gloss 30%
- Silver Metallic M9170 - Gloss 30%
- Dark Grey Metallic MB106 - Gloss 30%
- Champagne Metallic M9177 - Gloss 30%
- Medium Bronze Metallic M9221 - Gloss 30%
- Galaxy Metallic BF-7542 - Gloss 30%
- Sparkling White MD046 - Gloss 80%
- Sparkling Black MD044 - Gloss 80%
- Sparkling Grey MD045 - Gloss 80%
- Sparkling Dark Grey MD049 - Gloss 30%
- Cloud White Matte CWM - Gloss 15%
- Slate Black Matte BSM - Gloss 15%
- Clay Red Matte CLM - Gloss 15%
- Alpolic/fr - RF (Mirror)
- 3.0mm (Mirror Only) & 4.0mm
- 2489 x 1575, 3099 x 1270, 3099 x 1575 & 4000 x 1575mm
- 2489 x 1575, 3099 x 1575 & 4000 x 1575mm
- Silver Metallic & Dark Grey Metallic
- 3099 x 1270 & 3099 x 1575mm
- Champagne Metallic, Medium Bronze Metallic, Sparkling Black, Sparkling Grey, Sparkling Dark Grey, Galaxy Metallic, Cloud White Matte, Slate Black Matte & Clay Red Matte
- Sparkling White
- 3099 x 1575 & 4000 x 1575mm
- Alpolic Mirror