Suntuf Multi - Standing Seam Roofing and Cladding Systems
Extra tough with the elegant look of glass – so you can express yourself on whatever scale you want.
Welcome to the next generation in standing seam roofing and cladding systems. Suntuf Multi has been created to give you greater flexibility in commercial and residential design, for applications both inside and out.
The sheets simply slot together using an innovative T-Lock system. This creates a seamless, low profile with the elegant look of glass. At the same time it provides you with an incredibly strong surface that can take the toughest knocks – so the applications are almost limitless.
Suntuf Multi can handle all weathers. Both sides of the sheeting keeps out 99.9% of the suns UV rays, and it comes with a 25 year leakproof guarantee. What’s more, Suntuf Multi doesn’t expand with the heat.
The excellent thermal and lighting properties are good news for the environment too. The SolarSmart technology helps keep the indoors cool and the sheets let through the light – all of which puts less strain on the country’s power resources.
So expand your mind with Suntuf Multi, the tough UV resistant sheeting with the flexibility to match your vision. Available in 4 profiles: Suntuf Lite 8mm (Residential), Suntuf Multi 10mm, 18mm, and 20mm (Commercial).
Allowing you to stretch your imagination and giving you freedom in design!
- New design creating a lower profile
- 99.9% UV protection on both sides
- SolarSmart™ technology reducing cooling costs
- Thermal expansion free
- U Value 1.5 W/m2°C – based on 18mm sheet
- Patented fixing system utilizing:
- Hex head screws for a quicker installation
- New innovative T-LOCK fasteners to prevent sheets from “slipping”
- 25 Year watertight guarantee
- Thicker outer walls creating superior impact resistance
- Delivers energy efficient lighting to any application
- Excellent thermal properties allowing high insulation
- Double glaze to achieve R value 1.9 Km²/W
- 100% leak-proof
- Ideal for curved designs
- 15 year guarantee against discoloration & weather breakage
Technical Specification and CAD Drawings
Download Suntuf Multi Technical Catalogue and CAD Drawings from PSP Architect Library (PSP Member only)
Not yet a PSP Member? Register Here. (Existing JSC Member will need to register again)
Simple and Fast Installation
The sheets simply slot together using an innovative T-Lock system. This creates a seamless, low profile with the elegant look of glass. At the same time it provides you with an incredibly strong surface that can take the toughest knocks - and 100% leak-proof!
Unique fixing system utilising hex head screws for a quicker installation.
Suntuf Multi must be installed in accordance with manufacturers recommendations.
Suntuf Multi Spanbar System - The most advanced structural roof & facade system available!
Incorporating the clean look of Suntuf Multi, the SUNTUF Spanbar System helps create large spans without the need for unsightly purlins or cross members.
The SUNTUF Spanbar System utilises long spanning aluminium “T” rafters that can free span up to 9.0m (6.0m for Suntuf Lite 8). These “T” rafters are light weight but extremely strong giving clean lines to enhance any covered area.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
SUNTUF Multi carries a performance, or replacement guarantee for the first 10 years. The limited lifetime warranty guarantees a loss of light transmission of no more than 8% in the first 15 years, and no more than 1% for every year after.
- 25 Year Watertight Warranty
SUNTUF Multi is guaranteed for water leak-proof performance for 25 years.
- 15 Year Guarantee Against Weather Breakage
SUNTUF Multi sheets are warranted for up to 15 years from the purchase date, not to break or fail as a result of impact from hail 20mm in diameter.
- Standing Seam System
- Withstands Very High Loads
- 99.9% UV Protection on Both Sides
- Thermal Expansion Free
- High Impact Resistance
- 100% Leak-proof
- 25 Year Leak Proof Guarantee
- 15 year Guarantee against Weather Damage
- Architectural Glazing
- Sport Facilities
- Covered Walkways
- Swimming Pools
- Profiles: 10mm Suntuf Multi, 18mm Suntuf Multi, 20mm Suntuf Multi (Commercial), 8mm Suntuf Lite (Residential)
- Colour: Solar Ice, Solar Control Grey, White Opal, Bronze, Solar Grey, Red, Green, White Ice, Blue, Clear (other colours available on indent)
Have you seen our recent TV Advertisement?
Click here to watch Suntuf Multi TV Advertisement (in .mov QuickTime format)
Request more information regarding Suntuf Multi, complete online enquiry form below: